ad un primo ascolto sembrerebbe un chill out manierato ma poi si denotano influenze world - electronic-fusion che ne arricchiscono il suono complessivo.Buone idee e buoni suoni.l'influenza orientale e' palese.
la qualita' del suono e' ottima.
da scaricare sicuramente.
Note that under ther terms of CC-BY-NC-ND license this music is free only for personal listening and CAN'T be used in audio-visual production of any kind, unless you have a written permission. If you intend to use this music in professional, promotional or commercial projects such as corporate use, video production, promotion, website, podcast, advertising, performing arts, music on hold, radio, TV, background music and such, please contact me to obtain a license or use Jamendo PRO.
When creating music I don't stick to any particular genre, but this album can probably be tagged as "Psybient". Psybient, also known as psychedelic ambient or psychedelic chillout, is a genre of electronic music that combines elements of psychedelic trance, ambient, world music, new age and even ethereal wave. It often has many dub influences and can also sound somewhat like glitch. Psybient pieces are often structured around the concept of creating a "sonic voyage" or "musical journey". That's more or less, is what you are going to find in this album. Bonne écoute!
01. One Day of Brahma - melodic and easy listening chill lounge with some elements of psy. In Hindu units of measurement one cosmic day of Creator Brahma indicates a period of 4,320,000,000 human years. This track is relatively long and has Indian music influences, therefore the name.
02. Space Fanfare - here the Hang drum sounds are mixed with psychedelic electronica with Club influences. This composition is based on Dante Bucci's Fanfare from the Reminiscence EP. Watch Space Fanfare video or the original Fanfare video.
04. Return to Bhurloka - slow chill with hiphop beat featuring variety of ethnic instruments with a surprising ending. In Hindu cosmology Bhurloka is the name for our Earth world - the lowest of the seven lokas.
05. Himalaya - slow psychill with sounds common in the Himalaya region.
06. The 6th Sense - electronic psychedelic sounds with cello, harp and electric guitar. The name of this polyphonic track derives from its 6/8 beat. Watch video.
07. Contingent being - psy with Middle Eastern influences.
08. Transcendence - track with heavy psytrance influences, featuring Bouzouki, Ney, Talk Box and Turkish Sufi vocals.
09. The 6th Sense (instrumental version) acoustic remix of its electronic predecessor.
10. Nibiru - abstract psybient composition featuring Tuvan throat singing. Nibiru is the alleged Planet X that some people say is approaching. To learn more about Throat Singing watch this video.
You can obtain a lossless version of this album in FLAC format athttp://saregama-music.blogspot.com/
Want to use these tracks in a commercial project/video?