The Red Road is a Native American spiritual concept of the right path of life. This album includes solo flute compositions in various traditional styles.
1. Medicine of Kokopelli - Native American flute solo backed by low drone and subtle natural sounds like gentle stream, wind and distant eagle. Kokopelli is a Native American humpbacked fertility deity who represents the spirit of music.
2. Echoes of The Canyon - The same flute composition without any additional sounds. Reverberation impulses simulate the echoes of the Grand Canyon.
3. Siberian Shaman - This composition features Sygyt throat singing and Kalyuka - the ancient overtone flute without the holes and fipple.
4. Facing East - Pensive and reflective composition on another ethnic flute with influences of Middle Eastern music.
5. The trail of Tears - Sad composition performed with duduk - a traditional woodwind instrument indigenous to Armenia. It has archaic and mournful sound perfect for creating tragic and pensive moods.
In 1832, President Andrew Jackson signed an order to remove the native tribes from the southeastern United States from their homes to "Indian Territory," which later became
Oklahoma—that's a Choctaw word meaning "land of the red man." The removal was forced and backed up with unbelievable cruelty. People walked the entire distance, from sunup to sundown, herded along by soldiers on horseback. Many of them died on the way and there was no time to give them a decent burial. Because of the hardships, lament and grief the red people endured on that walk they called it "The Trail of Tears."
Solo Flute (Ocean of an Old Man OST)
Desert Sunset (Flute Solo)
Ruins of Bethel (Flute Solo)
Note that this music is free only for personal listening and it CAN'T be used for video production, unless you have a written permission. Under the terms of CC-BY-NC-ND license, you may not alter, transform, or build upon this work. If you would like to use this music in professional, promotional or commercial projects such as corporate use, video production, website, podcast, advertising, performing arts, music on hold, radio, TV, background music and such, please contact me to obtain a license or use Jamendo PRO.
but i'll try . This album was new to me . Diamond bullet right between the eyes . very special work for a very special moment (yes , the sudden death chance man still alive Saregama) . and again deepest thanks por providing such universal rate work to the common citizen . . for free . All the best .