One Thousand And One Nights (featuring Hamelin Bérengnier)
Three 4 Ten (with Nikila and Hamelin Bérengnier)
Urban Lullaby (Metallophone Solo)
Desert Sunset (Flute Solo)
Ruins of Bethel (Flute Solo)
Note that this music is free only for personal listening and it CAN'T be used for video production, unless you have a written permission. Under the terms of CC-BY-NC-ND license, you may not alter, transform, or build upon this work. If you would like to use this music in professional, promotional or commercial projects such as corporate use, video production, website, podcast, advertising, performing arts, music on hold, radio, TV, background music and such, please contact me to obtain a license or use Jamendo PRO.
This album includes 4 new track and unites 5 singles published earlier on Jamendo.
1. Samadhi (समाधि) is the highest state of mental concentration or absorption that a person can achieve while still bound to the body and which unites him with the highest reality.
2. One thousand and one nights. This track is included in Triplexity's album Between Light and Shadow .
Orienatal fusion. Clarinet by Hamelin Bérengnier.The Hang sounds are taken from the track Sudharma, album Organic Healing Sound by Pedro Collares.
3. Amani means peace in Kiswahili language. Guitar riff by Vieux Farka Touré obtained on CCMIXTER
4. Three 4 Ten. This track in 10 beats is a result of collaboration between 3 Jamendo artists :
Nikila SaReGaMa and Hamelin Bérengnier
You can find its enhanced version in Triplexity's album Between Light and Shadow.
5. Urban Lullaby. Metallophone solo.
6. Lotem is a Hebrew name for Rockrose.
7. Seven Eleven. Asymmetric rhythms in 7 and 11 beats with ethnic percussions, jews harp and bells.
8. Desert Sunset. Oriental Flute solo.
9. Ruins of Bethel. Oriental Flute solo. BETHEL means a house of worship, a sacred place. This word originates from Hebrew BEIT EL which literally means House of God.