DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
Jamendo, the world’s largest royalty-free music platform, is looking for a marketing manager.
This position is based in our headquarters in Luxembourg and is open right now.
Passionate about music, internet, and the startup environment, you are able to work autonomously as well as in a team. Motivated and able to take initiatives, your education, training and experience of at least 3 years in digital marketing field means you are operational very quickly. You are striving to manage projects, eager to learn in a dynamic environment and highly ROI-oriented.
Jamendo is an online platform (website and mobile apps) that provides royalty free music for both private and commercial use.
- To professionals, it provides a very affordable music licensing solution.
- To casual listeners, it offers more than 500,000 tracks by more than 35,000 independent artists, available through free unlimited streaming and downloads.
- To independent artists, it provides a free way to get their music heard, and a way to earn money through the licensing service.
Your job within Jamendo is to define and operate an entire marketing strategy.
- Improve organic (SEO) and paid (SEA) acquisition.
- Pilot remarketing and bannering campaigns
- Create a monthly mailing plan for www.jamendo.com and licensing.jamendo.com
- Define a strategy for the sending of automatic emails based on behaviors
- Create special promotions and events
Social media strategy
- Remarketing and dynamic remarketing
- Define a complete content strategy
Customer satisfaction & competitive intelligence
Be able to adapt marketing efforts to specific targets based on customer feedback and market studies (competition, SWOT analysis, marketing mix etc.)
- At least 3 years of relevant experience and proven track record of successful marketing within the digital industry
- Fluent in French and English, additional language appreciated (Spanish, German, Polish, Russian, Portuguese etc.)
- BA degree or equivalent, MBA appreciated
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Strong understanding of SEO
- Specialist in Adwords, fluent in remarketing and bannering
- Expert in Analytics
- At ease with relations with press
- Experience within the music industry appreciated
- Open-minded personality